View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 09:41 AM   #7
KwaL!ty

Battle Record: 21-15

KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty

Nice accomplishments chump. Top tiers weren’t sticking around for you
Those wins aren’t just shallow, they’re miles above sea level & getting dizzy from altitude
You’re boring as fuck. Don’t have what it takes to topple a great’s lines
Your personality’s Behr & you’re bout as much fun as watching that Paint dry
Srs, who is this faggot?!?! He’s got NO charisma, pure & simple
Cash Character's so fucking foreign it could replace the Pound Sign & Euro Symbol
In clubs I’m macking the choicest queens, while this fag is prancing flamboyantly
Far as sex and what floats his boat … I guarantee that it’s having a Buoyancy
^that wordplay was dope 'Boy In C/Buoyancy ' .. think a lot of people will miss it .. unless i point it out ..
& yo I killed it trading Exotic Stocks - all of the Futures I bought climbed
While your Call Options consist of either your mom or the suicide hotline
I write hours of flames... then a little filler… OK, it’s a downer but hey
Ur verses have such a Liberal dose of it they’re turning vegan & won’t shower for days

Overall --- Pretty dope all around verse there was def. some misses and played concept but that will happen .. Your wordplay execution makes your verse's very fun to read w/ creativity & direction ... you had a couple bars with decent concept but bad execution or wording .. you had 2 Behr/Bear flips...

Vs

You're that faggot teacher kids make fun of. Really, dude...I'll dent your eyes
You fucking NERD. Prolly got enough pocket protectors to field a full offensive line
I had planned on bullying this nerd...you should maybe shut your mouth, son
Cause I was gonna get domineering, but this faggot looks gay enough without one
^dom an ear ring ? like a knock out? if so dope bar
My lady loves expensive things. But it's cool...I'm making scratch, and quick
The only thing YOU'D blow on a material girl...is air to inflate that plastic bitch
Dom in the HOF? LOLOLOLOL...You've got no clout and you know it, queer
In one year you got more Hall passes than you've given out in your whole career
You stalked your ex girl. She spent the last 2 years telling you you're trash
That bitch finally had to come to you foreclosure so you'd stop dwelling on the past
Bro, one look at you and I knew you were a homo...It's blatantly the facts
I'll label him a fag. Cause anyone who sodomy knew right away he takes it in the ass

Overall --- Cash, you came w/ some dope wordplay ... had a couple misses that werent complete misses they still had a nice concept.. the flow was there .. the connection was there ... the direction was there .. i believe you had 2 more lines quoted then Dom even though i think Dom had the Bar of the Battle ...

Vote- got to give it to Cash for more consistency this battle could def. go either way though .. i think Doms Bouyancy bar was the best of the battle & didnt think he would lose after that .. but he sizzled out ...