View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 12:20 AM   #5
Meth
Back again.

Battle Record: 12-5

Champed
- Time to Kill IV
- 1-2 Punch Panic Room

Meth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Meth

You're that faggot teacher kids make fun of. Really, dude...I'll dent your eyes
You fucking NERD. Prolly got enough pocket protectors to field a full offensive line
You can't even get females to stay on the phone. You should purposely die, creature
Once ya'll starch ya collar first reaction is to hang up...s'like she works at a dry cleaner
I had planned on bullying this nerd...you should maybe shut your mouth, son
Cause I was gonna get domineering, but this faggot looks gay enough without one
My lady loves expensive things. But it's cool...I'm making scratch, and quick
The only thing YOU'D blow on a material girl...is air to inflate that plastic bitch
Please tell me you wrote your Neigh verse in 10 mins...I certainly grimaced, cuz
I hope that's what you colicky, cause it SCREAMS quick...worse than an infant does
Your life sucks...I'd tell you log off from Netcees but you probably never can
Spends so much time in front of the green screen you'd think Dom was a weather man
A girl takes one look and that pussy is leaving...They clearly laugh at you
This loser would be seeing pouch bounce even if he DIDN'T live near the kangaroos
Dom in the HOF? LOLOLOLOL...You've got no clout and you know it, queer
In one year you got more Hall passes than you've given out in your whole career
You stalked your ex girl. She spent the last 2 years telling you you're trash
That bitch finally had to come to you foreclosure so you'd stop dwelling on the past
I got maids on the payroll, loser...We're not slightly thinking you're rich
Closest you came to getting a household cleaner is a night of drinking with Strik
Bro, one look at you and I knew you were a homo...It's blatantly the facts
I'll label him a fag. Cause anyone who sodomy knew right away he takes it in the ass