View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 12:44 AM   #7
slecht
Twitter: @ricanjq

Battle Record: 4-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch league

slecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant future

Ill walk up on you with a lit stick of dynamite,throw it at you and wifey
its gonna be a fire night,body parts,ya might be smart,but these times is mighty dark
watch me cast this clay,like a mighty god,hard to find,and you might be lost
yell at your kids until they tear,then hit em with a righteous cross
mohammad couldn't even rope this dope,ali how i float and smoke,

vs

Are you fucking lost?! This the Classic...all you do is write topicals and babble
^THAT looks like you thought this was the AOWL and your topic was “Why I Shouldn’t Battle”
I get in a bitches ribbbzzzz...the sounds she be makin’ is way past moanin’
You’re such a geek...Only time YOU’RE fucking deep is in your gay man poems
You’ll get shot on sight, faggot...I’ll come hard with the pound and you dead
“Halo”? makes sense...cause you’ll be in heaven when the gawd put that round on your head
If a female says she wants you to smash...then the chick is undoubtedly faking, dude

I got fingernail marks all over my back and vertebrae...Leavin’ bitches in pain, the shit is insane
Only ones putting scratches all over Halo discs are in their parent’s basement playing video games
In topicals you open up about birds and how your feelings are dark
Gayyyyyyy...but I got a bird that’ll open up and REALLY start spilling your heart

BH was cool but needs some work with his wording. Punches were decent. Quoting those there

Cashius had a better performance. Overall, punchline packed verse.

Vote - Ca$hius