View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 08:19 PM   #98
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
V - how ARE you qualified to help me?

Also, @Ghost1 lmfao bro, this isn't the real world. At all. On top of that, if that's how you are in real life then that's just sad. The guys who sit there looking fun or treating other people like they're less than you is actually going out of style.. It's funny that the kids today are way more accepting of people. These 20-25 young adults are actually much more mature than most of my generation. I'm not saying I'm blameless, i have my spells of judgment like the next guy. The difference between me and most people tho is I'll acknowledge that's an issue i need to work on. Most people aren't bad people by nature. It's the constant trodding of others that's been holding us back for centuries.

Your mother didn't teach you the Golden Rule? Your teachers in grade school didn't have that message posted in every room?

If you treat others with respect, love, and compassion you'll find that even tho it's harder to do it consistently but when it's returned it's much more appreciated.

I got love for anyone that got love for me. I got love for people who don't. And in the end, when I'm standing at the pearly gates I'm sure I'm getting in faster than you.
No. You assumed I was not. Tell me how I am not and then we can move forward to the start of a productive convo sir
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote