View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 12:48 AM   #1
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future
Default The Mag: The Hateful Eight

~The Mag: The Hateful Eight~

~Intro~

We had a the best week to date in terms of show rate as well as numerous upsets. We nearly ate shit by me allowing due dates to get pushed, I'm sorry for that but I had to in order to ensure we had a decent amount of shows. Moving forward I hope to get back on track. This week will have another feature by the one and only certain as well as my votes for top two verses, reviews and predictions.

Leggo!

~Feature Artist: Mello Music Group~

Mello Music Group is a collective of many artists and producers including Oddisee, Apollo Brown, L'Orange, Open Mike Eagle, Ras Kass, yU, Mr. Lif, Rapper Big Pooh and the list can go on with a rotating cast of contributers down to Pete Rock and Planet Asia. MMG is a record label that has released compilations as well as pure instrumentals from its list of many producers. MMG has been described as a “dedication to intelligent street-wise boom bap” If the artists aren't really your forte, which is the case for me, the beats will surely mask everything for you. Some of the best producers out that use a vast array of instrumental styles. Enjoy.

I choose this song as the opener because it's a legit topical. peep it.

Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote