View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 11:48 AM   #58
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Do you just want to read someones posts asking you to come back for your ego? Or the fact that NC is dying because you don't post anymore?

Or are you legit genuinely curious as to how feel people are feeling about the state of NC?

What's the end game here?

Serious question.
well firstly I haven't left? secondly I still post? thirdly I hadn't even stated my perspective as to the sites current state .....so assuming my frame of mind while falsely constructing all of the necessary background to make a hypotheses even possible is uh.......fucking retarded.

so if you want to ask a "serious question" why don't you give yourself some time to have serious thoughts before wasting my fucking time.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote