View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 01:18 AM   #52
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
What did he say?

Veritas, to me, doesn’t come across as real. He’s presumptuous and condescending. I tend to trust people less the more conviction they exhibit, especially if I don’t respect their opinion or how they go about delivering it. The tactics he employs in casual conversation are controlling and manipulative. It’s almost like a running joke. Vintage Veritas. I swear I thought he was an alias or character.
Here you communicate the paragraph I have been waiting for. Shame it took so long and had to have witty proxy it.

You speak very harsh of me. You speak very highly of yourself.

Now we have some meat to sink our teeth into though.

You speak of these tactics I use in casual conversation being controlling and manipulative, yet I have literally asked you to honor me with REAL conversation and you refuse. All the while mischaracrerizing me and slandering me.

I am merely being honest and real here. As I have been. It has been you with the axe to grind. I just want to get to know you man.

You can accept the invite or keep following me around from thread to thread acting like a borderline emo teen girl who just broke up with her boyfriend but don’t want him to like no one else or get any attention from anyone else.

That’s wack demon tactics man. Stop it.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote