- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Reall good battle.

Schade:
Bitch Slapper, night before had yo Mom, give her the dick after.. way she ran w/ my cum, call her a kidnapper.
Ain’t time for my demise, don’t bet on this shit-packer, ‘stead spend your Pennywise, cuz I've got the IT factor.
I’m your Dad & your Boss.. your legacy’s next. Be a Man, take a loss, let the jealousy rest,
Realize what ya rhymes cost, even the best’ll meet death. Bitch is scared of seeing them lines crossed - pregnancy test.

Cap’t Save Em pick ya cape up, ya fit for the caper. I’d break her, dog train her.. still won’t hit a bitch w/ the paper.
Nerd’s broad lil perv jaws caught every drop like trust fall. Served raw, while the 2 ‘tween his legs getting curve balled.

Orc:

The Switchblade is on hand but the Kick game is Hwoarang if we bringing that Tekken

had the hollows picked.. but you 'already got those Tips' when I fixed your wording
This is BANANAS... The clip too. Got the Hammer equipped to damage the kids crew
You'd need Ravishing Rick Rude, a Panther, a Schitzu, a Gat and like Six dudes just to FATHOM the slick moves

I'll rip apart a Hero just to arm the Heat scope. Sparkkk til he's smoke. Mark the beast's throat.
How this Spar gone be dope?! it's ORC vs Darker Ego times every Bar that he's Wrote

^^ were some other dope parts too.
I think if it were a standard batt I'd edge to Schad
But here w/ fluidity & wording orc got it imo
I read thru it a lil smoother & it engaged me more
Schad had some nice lines... but some schemes were stretched at times, possibly bc of reformatting iono.
But, in a s&f match.

V -- Orc

Last edited by Saint; 02-24-2018 at 08:20 AM.