Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schadenfreude View Post
S’Levels to this shit, your ceiling’s my floor board. Want war? Price tag’s on ya head, guess what ya in store for.
2 syllable scheming here. Nothing good here.
Cold aim left a cold frame, flame out the cold bore. Reel lines for ya dame, chain hang like a gold lure.
Cap’t Save Em pick ya cape up, ya fit for the caper. I’d break her, dog train her.. still won’t hit a bitch w/ the paper.
This was ok but thescheme was awkward when reading. Tried to do to much rather then let it flow fluently. I enjoy the inner scheme switching attempts in most cases, however here I did not.
Nerd’s broad lil perv jaws caught every drop like trust fall. Served raw, while the 2 ‘tween his legs getting curve balled.
Poster boy for these fags, the hate ain’t debatable..Yo whole life story’s trash, ya bio degradable.
I fucks with this one. Scheme switching again could have been better with more of an ABBA type of scheme...
Fag it’s futile, paramedics have to bag ya noodle, my cruel rule’ll go from bad to feudal..
Biggest Wesson let fire off..30 mag gets brutal, get the message as the iron draws - Magna Doodle.
This was ok. More of a fluid flow here...
I pursue to plying thru all the fanboys who riding you, so dope, I murder any prospect they Len Bias to.
God status undefinable.. need belief? I am proof. It was Me, death & taxes, We denied the Boof.
Eh.. Wasn't liking this much...
You a fag, ya fem..you can play that act w/ them, but I know you couldn’t stand for shit as an acronym.
Comp brings forth clowns, straight up whoring. I’m the Man ten toes down.. still a leg up on ‘em.
Flow was ok, nothing impressive with syllables or anything like that... Still on that 2, 3 maybe 4 top syllables
My intensity flares soon as I sense victims is near, blind rage, stick is been squared, guiding Me to the spot, I’m vision impaired.
Bitch Slapper, night before had yo Mom, give her the dick after.. way she ran w/ my cum, call her a kidnapper.
Ain’t time for my demise, don’t bet on this shit-packer, ‘stead spend your Pennywise, cuz I've got the IT factor.
I’m your Dad & your Boss.. your legacy’s next. Be a Man, take a loss, let the jealousy rest,
Realize what ya rhymes cost, even the best’ll meet death. Bitch is scared of seeing them lines crossed - pregnancy test.
Preg test was dope. Bars before that were light... Didn't enjoy much.

...BODY.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
It's the Tsar with these quotes,

I'll rip apart a Hero just to arm the Heat scope. Sparkkk til he's smoke. Mark the beast's throat.
How this Spar gone be dope?! it's ORC vs Darker Ego times every Bar that he's Wrote
Nice smooth flow...
I'm at Benihana with ya Baby Momma dressed as Master Chief in Heavy Armour
I SHOULD clip the snaggle-teeth Manatee witha magazine, but fuuuck it I'm a steady charmer
This was good, and again smooth fluid flow.
This is Big Baby gone mad, Schad killed in a second when the FINISH HIM beckons
The Switchblade is on hand but the Kick game is Hwoarang if we bringing that Tekken
Multi scheming - a lot smoother then SHAD's attempts.. He was trying to do to much with his flow - kind of threw it off IMO.
I'm in Vegas sippin' with a thot like Mel B. Insane at spitting, my veins are different
As hotttt as Hell be, man like Thomas Shelby with the Razor hidden & the Gauge for gripping
Again, inners were cleaner and the flow was fluid. This was nice.
Praise the women, cuz I'm stillll stronger than Killmonger with the Double Blades
&&&I've been Heel longer than a Summer day but my Steel somber as a Judges wake
Tough.
The GOD flows sick: I'll bring all manner of pain like Sandor Clegane the sickest version
I had the hollows picked.. but you 'already got those Tips' when I fixed your wording
Tough.
This is BANANAS... The clip too. Got the Hammer equipped to damage the kids crew
You'd need Ravishing Rick Rude, a Panther, a Schitzu, a Gat and like Six dudes just to FATHOM the slick moves
Dope.
The fandom's legit, true. How sick can a kid be!? Vicious & filthy when moving the right hand
A Shooter with nice tan, even Richard Kuklinski wish he could pinch me, I'm cooler than Iceman
Nice.

The Ruler is tight, DAMN...
v/Orc - much cleaner flow and better usage of schemes. There were a few bars where SHAD, IMO - tried to do too much by cramming syllables in and to me it fucked up the fluid flow he COULD've had. Orc's multi schemes transitioned nicely from ABBA TO ALL AAAA to ABAB. He executed all of his schemed fluently with dope concepts. He gets my vote here. Shad had some nice concepts - he just fucked up his flow - and you can see I lost it a few times, especially towards the end.