View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 05:00 PM   #32
ACTIVATE SELF

Battle Record: 2-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

ACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant future

I put Patrice as number 1, because like Chappelle, no one in a face to face setting could out "funny" the dude. Watch his roast, the time he was one the news debating an extreme feminist, or listen to his call in radio show or any other random footage you can find on the guy. He's wasn't just funny on stage, he's was funny nearly everytime he opened his mouth to speak. I love Dave. He was definitely the more succeful and witty of the two. But PO was more brutal and raw without overdoing it, like say an Adrew Dice Clay often would.

OAN

Letterman, Bill Murry and Steve Martain have also always been kinda humorous to me as well.

Last edited by ACTIVATE SELF; 02-19-2018 at 05:02 PM.
ACTIVATE SELF is offline   Reply With Quote