Old 01-25-2018, 11:02 AM   #41
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
im have to peep that one u just finished. coincidentally eough I read 5 people u meet in heaven a couple weeks ago....thought it sucked honestly lol. its not the worst thing but it was type boring to me and not really profound at all for the subject content...at least to me anyways.
Lol word well it’s short and I need a short book inbetween the next big book. But yeah I’ll read it and let you know, hopefully it’s not boring lol.

And yeah light between oceans was good, starts off slow and builds up towards the end. It was a solid read tbh. I don’t know if you will agree with the overal fell of the book, but it’s definitely worth a read.
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote