Old 03-23-2018, 11:49 AM   #141
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
yea man sometimes I refrain from reading certain books depending on how im feeling lol....same as music

and yea man I watched Pausch's last lecture on youtube a few times its really good...the actual lecture......I never read the book tho but saw mixed reviews for it

and im more familiar with buddhism than the tao tbc.... theology is highly interesting to me but most of my theological focuses have been with regard to Christianity. st augustines philosophical works in his book called confessions literally ripped my brain open .....its in essence an autobiography but he does it in a way confessing his sins from literally child birth fucking insane. then he goes on to trying to comprehend timelessness in the form of god as a constant stream of time without beginning or end and ridiculing people for measuring god under human time constraints ie...if god always was why did he suddenly decide to create the world...and if in creating the world where did he exist prior to creation if he created existence...lol son .....son.

That honestly sound real interesting but I’m bias against Christianity so I doubt I would even give it a chance. Being forced to go to church EVERY FOR 4 HOURS will do that you lol. But it sounds like it’s his own take which I would def get into that. People writing their own interpretation of religion is always interesting to read.

But that shit sounds like it change my perspective lol
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote