Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

I'm so petty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged View Post
This is that pseudo-intellectual computer chair genius angle... You assume to know exactly how I'm feeling in a slightly condescending way as opposed to 'I appreciate the relatively honest reply'

nope. i generalize. you seem a general type of dude. & i'm right about 90% of the time. i wish i wasn't.

so 'more than you care to realize' was a generalization?

Quantify is a big word?

also, i stand by the use of the word. it is apt, just maybe not to your rigid application of it. on a more important note...you cant see how the very thing youre accusing me of...youre doing here yourself? just switched out the thesaurus for the dictionary

I just know what the word means lol... It's a 'big' enough word for you to misuse and there's no ambiguity in this one

you've made two assumptions here...
1. that i care for any of some internet dudes on a rap forum, who rarely talk rap, thinking im smart.
2.that i think a vocabulary reflects intelligence in the slightest.
both are wrong

never assumed you care, just addressing your point

I don't think you necessarily think that, but when you get all high and mighty it comes with some vocabulary that's a hair challenging for you

you admit your vanilla. so of course you'd think that. & again you're struggling quantifying the shit still hell bent on finding a "shtick". i said, i have no shtick, you seem to interpret that as me saying "i have a unique shtick"

I just said you were running that little shtick... It's a forum dude. Most of us just talk like human beings. Nice touch sticking to your guns on 'quantify'

so if i think you're boring in 2019. it must mean that im on some 2013 shit? yeah that makes sense don't it.

I said it was the type of shit we did in 2013. Didn't go out of my way to say anything about you

on the last note, i said blessings. no mention of God. but i assure you, i exist nigga.
Just wanted to sign off with some other shit
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote