View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 09:48 PM   #22
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

This is that pseudo-intellectual computer chair genius angle... You assume to know exactly how I'm feeling in a slightly condescending way as opposed to 'I appreciate the relatively honest reply'

nope. i generalize. you seem a general type of dude. & i'm right about 90% of the time. i wish i wasn't.

Quote:
Misused word. Quantify is to put a number on things. Qualify miiight work... Justify? This is the thesaurus thing. Using big words to look smart (or smarter than someone in particular) is a real internet thing, which falls in line with the above shtick, which I generally don't see so much these days.
Quantify is a big word?

also, i stand by the use of the word. it is apt, just maybe not to your rigid application of it. on a more important note...you cant see how the very thing youre accusing me of...youre doing here yourself? just switched out the thesaurus for the dictionary

Quote:
Using big words to look smart
you've made two assumptions here...
1. that i care for any of some internet dudes on a rap forum, who rarely talk rap, thinking im smart.
2.that i think a vocabulary reflects intelligence in the slightest.
both are wrong

Quote:
I don't think most of us have a unique shtick. We just have our own little mannerisms and personalities and aren't really looking to prove anything in a discussion forum (aside from a select few)
you admit your vanilla. so of course you'd think that. & again you're struggling quantifying the shit still hell bent on finding a "shtick". i said, i have no shtick, you seem to interpret that as me saying "i have a unique shtick"

Quote:
that we called each other pretty boring and basic in 2013ish.
so if i think you're boring in 2019. it must mean that im on some 2013 shit? yeah that makes sense don't it.

on the last note, i said blessings. no mention of God. but i assure you, i exist nigga.
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote