Shonami Surf

Battle Record: 24-16

Champed
- Bad Blood II
- BA Tag
- BA Tag Tournament IV
- 1-2 Punch League
- Shadow Boxing

murda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant future

Nik

not all Hispanics look like unshaven Mexicans with silly humpbacks
Both our last names are Sanchez... But u the dirty type with a shitty mustache (decent)

u worthless as fuck so how are ur people so equal? My flows lethal
I'm giving u that work... So u can stop begging for it in the back of Home Depot (decent)
u out there asking for a job while I get blown without constraints
U pressure hoes... & the last rape victim was preparing their house to paint (fire)

I'm the bold type, teach u a lesson while I fuck ur hoe right
a Crash course... I just hit & run so u don't have to sleep on the couch the whole night (fire)

Junto

Pleeease, that's some joke... as far as gang bangers this soft fag don't come close
Of course Chyeah got excited. He ain't never seen so many False Flags in one post. (decent)
How you almost a senior tryna act a fool, writin your raps like you pack a tool
Still givin it the old college try... & lookin like Rodney Dangerfield in Back to School (decent)

No punchline, it's a fact... just wanted to keep that popping in your mind
These hollows from my 9 plan on traveling for Christmas. They'll be lodging in your spine (fire)

See chicks don't admire losers... so imagine what this guy would do for snatch
He's prolly spent more money on the Florida Bush than Jeb's entire Super PAC (fire)

So I got both of y'all with 2 fire hits and two okay hits... So ima eliminate the fire ones and just judge this off of the okay hits.. Rereading Nik's 2 and Junto's 2 I gotta go with Nik his two hit harder slightly to me. I can see this going either way but I gotta give Nik the slight edge

"aim impeccable if I miss somebody I aint seen em in a while"