View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 11:34 PM   #7
Nigma
The COAT...

Battle Record: 28-20

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x3)

Nigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant future

lol glad there was finally an actual battle in this

vulgar, pretty consistent with it, easy to understand for the most part, one section was a little too quick to hear everything but still understood the the gist of it. good direction with the personals but feel you could have broadened out on the subject matter a bit. solid opener, drew in attention. closer was adequate, ballsy to speak down on your audio in an audio battle but whatever haha

bags, i like your wall. really enjoyed that verse haha. dunno about the biting allegations but tbh but hit for me regardless. really dope flow started about half way in, referencing his old verse titles was nostalgia and you turned it into a punch with typi-bags swag. your closing portion was my fav part of this battle, was fun to listen to.

I was feelin bags more here, feel he went in with a much bigger arsenal of punches and did so with a pretty fresh flow and delivery