View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 01:57 PM   #10
Nick James
death to amen

Battle Record: 1-2

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

I don't hate cheap clothes and slick hoes but this? No, she's easy even for hoodrats
a hit on the four gets an easy nine for the score and nods from pool cats.
It isn't hard to pick facts when the doves flyin' away like: I wouldn't hit that
pile of more STDs than NCs combined history compiled on a 1 hour diss track.
But she took hand me downs a step further, she went full blown retarded,
Zelph knows it, even the hosting site thought she's too much of a Target.

vs

The pic mirrors our respective careers in text. Actually it's laughable
But u have one thing in common, both yall standed in the shadow of an animal
2 pairs of shades at the same time, damn that hoes flossin
Cnt tell if she’s twice as blind, or just tryna unite sights like Joe Boston
She left u for Better. Now all u talk about is how u love & miss her
Not even I would kiss her, she’s Got a hairlip so bad she cud b my fuckin sister

another close one. Objective surprised me for sure and landed some good punches. zelph culda did more with the pic but even still he had sum shining points. I think rlly it comes down to the one thing thats glaring which is zelph had a traditional battle style setup which allowed his concepts to flourish and punches to land while objective was rlly just clownin n evn tho it provided sum laughs for sure I gotta vote zelph for a verse as a whole.

vote - zelph