View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 10:47 AM   #8
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Zelph: You started off slow here, picked it up with that 'next strap around her waist" and "in the shadow of an animal" lines though. Hotwife was a miss for me tbh. The hairlip line was funny and showed great self awareness on your part though, prob the most comedic line for me in truth.

Obj: You had the way better rhyme scheme here, not that it matters so much in text, but as you put an emphasis on that here it showed you doing "more" than your opponent and seeming to want it more. That said, if you're gonna have the schemes you're gonna also need to punch harder and clown the picture. Otherwise it's like a build up to nothing. That could cost you against stronger opposition here if you make it further. This is really tough actually, Zelph has the more lines I liked where Objective probably had the better VERSE overall but he wasn't really attacking the picture in a clowning fashion that i like (other than maybe the hand me down kid clothes line) so this is tough on me to be truthful but I'm gonna go against the grain here so far and say Zelph edges it for me on the strength of those lines i quoted from his verse. Personal preference I guess but I feel like those lines were the deciding factor here.