View Single Post
Old 07-11-2015, 01:15 AM   #42
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
I'm saying, who cares.

There is a large planet orbiting the sun, there is likely way more in massive orbits ranging from tiny to gigantic. What is significant with planet X specifically. Do you believe it is another civilization? I'm saying, given this video's facts on it's potential orbit, no living and breathing thing can feasibly exist right? It's like dropping an ice cube in a volcano only in reverse. It is simply too far away from the sun to sustain civilization. If, and when I say if I mean there is mos def, a planet the houses living civilizations on plane with ours if not greater, they are not in our solar system as they are not in the habitable zone
ok, let me ask you a question..

looking at it from my Prostective

If angels/aliens came down from heaven and sleep with women and created giant, from what planet did these angels/aliens come from?

THe acient writting say they saw them decent out of heaven, so they came from outter space, from what planet?

I've come across some old writting of King Solomon, one of them is called 'Testament of Solomon'

It's solomon's testimony of how he captured all the deomons, and had them tell him what planet and star systems they came from, and then he ordered them to help build the first temple to God in Jerusalam, which no man could have ever duplicated because demons help build it.

I say that to say this, life as YOU know it may not beable to live on those planets, but life come in many forms and it is possible..
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote