View Single Post
Old 07-11-2015, 12:59 AM   #41
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

My belief is simple...
I believe i'm an from the tribe of Judah, which makes me one of the children of isreal..
which means, i was born under the curse written of in the bible
the curse of what would happen to isreal if they didn't follow the laws given to them by moses...
which they didn't
the scarifice of animals could not wash away the sins of our nation,
the covenant was broken, so we remain under the curses
but hope can in Jesus or yashaya( the word Savior in hebrew) scarificed himself for the sins of my fore fathers, and my sins as well
Now there's a new covenant, and the laws aren't going to be enforced like before, where you'd be stoned to death appone breaking them while you're still alive
Rather, those they bring themselve under the rod of aaron on they're own will truely have the laws written in their heart, which i have done
and i believe my reward will be bestoyed apone me in the world to come..as for this current world?
The the earth has been given into the hands of th wicked..<-that is scripture word for word...

look around who'has the world in they're hand? who's running the world, what group or groups of people are running this world? the bible says they are wicked
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote