Ill take this Dirty joke
and put him in flight like de Havilland
I'll make this fags day
when I shoot his ass down like a javelin
treat him like Dirty money
he'll hit the water hard(dH)
but byte it high like a DH register
and land in pieces on some gravel then
you have two workable ideas right here in 'dirty joke' and 'dirty money'. the 'make my day flip' would be kind of useable in an alias battle, but it's not a nameflip. and DH register is an idea but its not something too commonly known and considering your flip on that wasn't really a punch it really wouldnt be effective

Simon Cowell

I cut this guy like a Katina
pull out an eye with a sai
then shotgun blast this fool like Marijuana
with no co
it wont go well when they find ya
sai/sigh is an alright flip and while its part of his name, its not really being used as anything related to him - its just some associative name integration. thats more of a technical writing thing than just a punchline

Tyler the Creator

I have so much inner chi I'll tire the creator
hell will have no enemies I kill all including the masia
tire the creator is really a flip on tyler the creator. you could flip the parts of the name a little more easily. maybe try something with just 'ty', 'tyler' or 'create/creator'

Eric Foreman

This guy is like a inflatable dildo for real do
an air dick would form him its what he conforms to
eric/air dick isn't a nameplay. it just quasi-rhymes. while your format was a little closer to one thatll give you a real punch. maybe just work with 'air'
SO

re-read that OP for sure. you should try again and do one bar for each name, improving on your good first ones. try 'dirty joke' for dirty harry, 'sigh' for Simon, something using part of tyler the creator's name, and something with 'air' for eric