View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 08:51 PM   #347
King

Battle Record: 6-10

King has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
But those people were the 'masters' and it was retaliation for crucifying slaves. The dragons were the old masters who wouldn't play ball. I agree that it was rushed and they were building to it, but the snap manifested itself in such a retarded way that it didn't make sense... She wasn't on mad kind levels yet, and that was still strategic (if I'm going down I'm taking you with me)

The city was hers. The people were hers. She could have had everyone in the red keep. I could believe indiscriminate slaughter was in her downfall, but it was setup in a way that didn't suit the character (even where she's at now)

And I hated how they felt the need to say "when they ring the bells, stop fighting" directly to her then immediate effect before the battle. Basically "HEY GUYS DON'T FORGET THE BELL"

Yea the writing was trash for sure. I think it was an impossible task to try and finish this story in 6 episodes. They were doomed as soon as they decided to cut the seasons down.

I read somewhere that is was a budget thing, that they only had 75 mil and they couldn't get 10 episodes done for that. At least not with the quality that they wanted for cgi, effects, etc.
King is offline   Reply With Quote