View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 07:14 PM   #280
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
I mean yeah sure it's interesting and fun to think about I guess but u can't really just take a small passage from the Bible...misenterpret it....and then ignore the entire rest of the scriptures that deny everything that is claimed

Like I said....it's just a mock gnosticism w a new spin....that's why it's worthless

If u want to attribute Lucifer to the positive spirituality that is spoken of in the Bible ....that's fine....but there's really no logical leap to this conclusion from the texts.... The holy ghost is the spirit they want to claim is Lucifer

See....the problem entirely is that Lucifer is a Christian/judeo concept.....so if u want to accept Lucifer then u need to accept the Christian/judeo manuscripts and if u accept those manuscripts the leap to naming the holy spirit Lucifer is just so far fetched I genuinely would have to ask what fucking book they were reading lol
That's an interesting. I'm still reading about all of this just to see if I learn anything but I will continue to read up on it some more. I think what you say makes sense, I mean Lucifer is supposed to be the greatest deceiver so I don't see it being too far fetched people believe that philosophy.
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote