View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 05:58 PM   #277
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
Sounds essentially just like gnosticism which Plato an whoever else came up w back around the 3rd century ...but someone added Lucifer to it lol....which is fine I guess but kindve retarded lol
I mean what is your thoughts on this from a Christian perspective? Aside from being retarded. Do you think Adam and Eve could have possibly ben held in the garden as God's pets? Like he just wanted humans to be like the rest of the animals in the garden and kept there. I'm not for one or the other I just find it all really interesting, there is also a lot of psychological implications to Christianity that's really interesting. If you're familiar with Jordan B Petersons work, he does a psychological analysis of the Bible that I been watching
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote