Old 10-28-2018, 12:13 AM   #1
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future
Default UH OH'S FULLPROOF BETTING PLAN

TEN DOLLARS ON A TEN TEAM PARLAY LMFAO FOR 1000

RAVENS
BROWNS
PATRIOTS
BENGALS
RAMS
BEARS
CHIEFS
49ERS
COLTS
SAINTS

^^^

ALSO BET 11 DOLLARS ON THE OVER (44 POINTS) FOR THE RAVENS/CAROLINA GAME. TO ENSURE YOU GET THE 10 YOU BET ON THE 10 MAN PARLAY BACK

on betdsi that parlay will get you like 6k but it keeps declining my fucking card so i signed up at mybookie instead and they're only doling out 1k.

but word. this is my plan going forward. small 10 dollar impossible parlays and then another small bet on the side to just win back the 10 i lose

flacco's gonna drop 30 on the bumass panthers D. fuck kuechly lmao. and cam newton will get a couple scores in garbage time. honestly now that i think about it the ravens might just fucking stomp carolina and shut them out. i might have to put in a bet on the over for the saints/vikings or packers/rams or some shit to recoup 20

plans FAILING OUT THE GATE