View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 11:03 PM   #10
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick James View Post
wat u want me to say?

it was cool. Ill give u real feed n if u ever hope to make it sumwhere ull listen

mic prescense is good and thats ur shining point. now play with it. riding the beat wise ur good. each would rate 7/10 on this. why? because beyond showin you can do it theres no personality behind it. no originality. Its just an average track bro and in that aspect its cool.

i mean wat audience/demographic u goin for? theres not enuff grit in ur voice for the streets. not lyrical enough for backpackers. not hype enough for the club. its not gettin the bitches wet. I could see this maybe vibin with suburban/emo kids but you wuld have to push it out hard in those areas n it costs to get shows booked around those type of neighborhoods.

what is your target audience? every label is goin to examine this.. its how they predict what they think you would sell. figure that out then go from there.

but if ur just aimin to be an alright forum rapper to show a track here n there then forget everything I just said cuz ur good bro. better than most even.
I wrote this for my son. If people listen and like it that's a bonus. I just didn't understand the jab. It's not like I'm trying to be super lyrical, I never am. I rap because I like to do it. I gave up on blowing up a long time ago.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote