View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 12:42 AM   #63
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Lmfao, you didn't make me sign out @Diablo, get that outta your head bwoi. Someone whose main language isn't even English is catching up to you. You're doing good but it won't last forever if this keeps up in each of the respective leagues with people getting better.

That said tho, congrats on the tri-fecta, dude. That shit's hard af and with the win percentage you got I agree that I don't think it can be done again that fast. Big ups.

@Mr. J, slacking? Perhaps, I've never looked upon you as a serious threat despite your AOWL-title tho but I know you can write. I think overall I've won more battles vs you in AOWL etc. than not. Me being able to win over you after not being around for the past 2-3 AOWL's... You got to up your game to keep it up, we'll meet again before this seasons AOWL is over so make sure to bring your best next time we meet. I know you can do better than what you wrote vs me as well so I'm not underestimating you either. Show that you can do it again.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 01-18-2018 at 01:19 AM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote