View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 04:06 PM   #226
KempoMRK

KempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
you liked the stand better than IT?

also did you peep 11/22/63 by king?

agree on that mark manson book....thought that shit was meh....great title....weak content

im currently reading requiem for the American dream by noam Chomsky....def a 5/5 for me so far....talks about the huge concentration of wealth amongst the elite minority in America and the causes that contribute/d to it.
Yeah, I read IT recently actually, and thought it was meandering and overly long, I wasn't a big fan. I read The Stand about 8 years ago and loved it, curious if I'd have the same reaction now. I'll have to check out 11/22/63, I like the concept of it.

I saw that you gave Why We Sleep 5/5, I've been meaning to read that. Does it discuss sleeping enough but waking up and not feeling refreshed? I can easily sleep 8-9 hours and wake up feeling like I've slept 5, haha, it sucks.
KempoMRK is offline   Reply With Quote