Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Also, makes sense why you beef with diode often.

Seems you are comparing yourself to him and don't want to be the lesser of a person when in reality - you shouldn't give a fuck.

Both of you are from 2 different walks of life. Another man's success or successes should never be your concern or envy. Focus on your own success or successes, dude. You allow your ego to get the best of you.
Like I said before that post, more of a feeling of what is important to be beneficial to society. I don’t feel like need to argue with him to feel personally superior, I feel the need to challenge his self worth that I believe is inflated and a cancer to society. That is not a good way to look at things, but is how I look at things. My shitty outlook on how life should be lived is more the cause of my battle with myself, not a need to be better or similar to specific people I see as “perfect” or close to it.
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote