View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 01:42 PM   #287
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Just sayin I take situations I’m wrong about and try to better myself from them and haven’t felt that way in any exchange with him. I agree it’s a boring beef, but should I just ignore him? I feel like in his pea brain mind that means he wins and I feel like not enough people humble him. It’s the same way I feel about hush. Maybe I should just let them eventually fail from their clouded minds
strength is in the humility of knowing that you are not responsible for humbling others. when youre consumed by pride you will feel regret for not entertaining your ego in allowing yourself to feel as if youre obligated to or justified in judging other people to the point of feeling a necessity towards controlling or changing their life unnecessarily.

once you are able to love yourself entirely you will be able to let your ego die.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote