View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 05:59 PM   #79
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
But thats what im saying. With a set of nuts to make that type of moves them people could move mountains be it they put effort into other shit. Making a decision like that and actually going with it is monstrous. I have a rather large set of testes and idk if i could do that shit even. Idk in that situation i probably could but you feel me, im sure.
I mean, people didn't do anything in Germany (easy to grow blind, just like it's easy to grow blind on what's going on in these detention centers right now. No one likes to admit what their country is doing, it's a tough pill to swallow), Palestine is having its own issues and I'm sure they've tried. It depends extremely on how well they manipulate people to think that what they're doing is for the best (Germany) or how well they got a hold (like Israel), Propoganda and shit is crazy, power overbearing. There's literally nothing you can do. When friends and/or neighbors die you kind of got to see the situation for what it is.

The hold terrorists got in Iraq etc. is wild. They need outside help from the US, Norway and Britain (probably a few other countries assisting as well) just to try and hold an election, certain areas the booths gets taken down and sometimes even with the help from the US etc. it's too dangerous to try and do anything with it. If militia isn't enough it's impossible for civilians to do anything as well since they'll just get killed.
Egypt is a different situation and already had a great hold with the Muslim Brotherhood already being tight and connected and some other side I don't remember the name of atm teaming up to make it happen. Now it's a power struggle between the two but don't take my word for it. I may be remembering all of this wrong since the last time I talked to someone from Egypt and read up on the issues. These consequences is in peoples minds as well, even if you run down the government it can be hard to tell what'll happen next or who may use the situation for their own good depending on location.

Imagine if you would have to storm your government. Let's say you actually managed to do it, defense systems and all that jazz is now in your hands. The political ties US once had is probably on the edge now, and you don't know what'll happen next in terms of that. Pretty sure that y'all being in a stressful situation would open up for retaliations from other nations you've had a feud with being opportunistic. You got to put all your faith in the fact that the ties you had with other nations will still be kept, you know?

I don't think it's easy to just jump on the wagon and say "ye, now's the time" when there's uncertainty surrounding it all. Enough people needs to be pissed off and realize there's nothing to lose in order to make a difference. With propaganda running rampant, internet being selective/controlled, surveillance and informants everywhere it's tough knowing where to start when most groups gets disbanded/disappears/gets killed once it starts to become a talking point.

A valid option is to flee and seek refuge wherever you can/is realistic to get to, and it doesn't matter where as long as it's safe. The US is probably not high on the list of places people want to go but it's very often a stop/only option since a lot of routes and cargo ships can port there. Easy money as the traffickers don't care what happens after, and corruption is pretty high in the US so it's easier to make it work. I mean, if this was you, why don't you just stay there with bullets wheezing past or bombs get dropped, and just "fight back" despite most of your friends and family being dead/missing or is already in serious danger and fighting (for them) is not an option?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 07-16-2019 at 06:05 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote