Old 07-06-2019, 11:57 PM   #62
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
I'm just saying it as it is, these kinds of thoughts is actually how the majority of the world views you.
the lion doesn't concern itself with the opinions of the sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
first off fuck no you can't trust cnn or msnbc are you joking?

second i've had the ice & border patrol statistics open on my browser for weeks now, i know how many they are detaining. that's not what we're debating

third lets remember ice and border patrol are different agencies with different numbers and different approaches, obviously

to be clear in the last three months border apprehensions by border patrol have almost tripled. they apprehended 132,000 last month. 95,000 of them are children or families. the amount of families detained at the border has tripled in the last three months. as you can see it's over 2/3rds, it used to be like 10-20%. the amount of refugees coming to the port of entry LEGALLY has also tripled since 2017.

do we agree so far?
sure?

im not sure what your point is, or what we are debating at this point. you claimed seeking asylum isn't illegal. i agreed with you. i pointed out that crossing the border illegally is. im sure you agree with that. so what are we doing here?