View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 08:19 AM   #255
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth View Post
That’s a bit harsh and unnecessary argument

You pro choice folk are really filled with rage
For those of us that have seen the mental downfall of a rape victim in our close circle the shit you're spewing is rage inducing. No way that girl would have survived living with that fetus inside her reminding her constantly about what happened on top of PTSD and nearly dying. Some of us get enraged because we know how fucking destructive those thoughts and ways of thinking can be for people.

Not everyone that deal with traumatic situations like rape by finding comfort in the child their bearing and bringing it to life as a way to move on and have something positive to focus on. For others that shit means literal Hell and keeping them back from getting past it all. And God knows there ain't enough parents that adopt kids, or enough places to house the kids mothers don't want properly.

You can't forget about the people living trying to make the best of it the way they know how. Forcing that shit on people is beyond incomprehensible for me. Perhaps we just have different life experiences. You're allowed to have your opinion but I feel it's definitely wrong to force it on people.

In terms of whether or not fetuses are people I believe consciousness is needed. A functioning brain isn't even there yet, the body is just body things at this point. I do not think it is a person yet, and it is morally OK to get rid of it rather than forcing someone to life that'll take its toll on everyone. (Tax payers money, the kids that'll have to grow up in the foster care system, the parents, rape victims, teenagers being teenagers and not thinking things through, etc.)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 05-19-2019 at 08:28 AM.
Objective is online now   Reply With Quote