Thread: WRITE WEEK #4
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2014, 10:02 PM   #20
UnbornBuddha

Battle Record: 23-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

Dang I missed the timeline for this.

Anyways my vote is for Pent Up. In my eyes, he captured the essence of the picture, extracting its very spirit with delightful and exemplary quintessence.

Not to say I didn't delight in the rest of the submissions. I for one dug Copycat's flow, Timeless vigilante exploration, Split's introductory image description of the ship, Pharaoh's humor, especially the Coca coca commercial line, lol.
As well as Certain's stylistic resemblance to Joseph's Conrad Heart of Darkness. Adonis took more of an abstract approach that while a nice read still felt a bit off the mark.

Still, Pent Up struck the targeted audience like a honed archer does his bullseye.

Last edited by UnbornBuddha; 09-07-2014 at 10:06 PM.