Thread: WRITE WEEK #4
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 11:58 PM   #10
Bodey

Battle Record: 1-1

Champed
- Guerrilla writing league

Bodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant future

It's no wonder we would shipwreck here I'd never doubt that evil is strictly engineered
Made from a noose of USB cords, Hangin for a min as the fluids bleed more
Einstein isn't even wide-eyed. Cuz he knew of wifi while he was drinkin Mai Tais
Could the warning signs be any louder All you Facebook accounters goin off the routers surrounded by cellular towers
Pretty spooky on how one could die from politeness As if I was roofied and ended up on an island
Just call me Lucy in the sky with the diamonds Crooked secret agents tainted our generation
Could've been amazin even though the nation Has gone erased with everything created
Our brain cells will fade out, so what's there to say now Dealin w the Feds who hate me
Suction cups on my head for crazies Flesh got flakey and breath went hazy
Turns out that I'm just a test tube baby, the world was too stressed to raise me. Tryna get back my humanity, fam-il-y is damned to me
Hopin to relax mo', frozen in a capsule Choking from the gas smoke, spoken like an asshole
Polar opposites are so obvious Completely cold and incompetent
We re molded from rocket ships And scolded the drop out kids
Where you stole and pocket shit, the perspective is to lose
Ima stay put like the checks upon my shoes

Last edited by Bodey; 09-06-2014 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Auto correct literally changed entire words. I itched to edit the structure but didn't cuz I posted this 5margaritas later