Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

QUOTE=Barcotic;576021]I said that bcuz the cgi was so bad that one would literally haveto see w/ some sort of blur to think otherwise[/QUOTE]

I thought it was ok :/ nothing spectacular...but I guess we now live in an age when anything other than perfection is not accepted.

Which is cool and correct...but I'll still watch the fuck ouf of Dr Who, and nowadays that old shit looks as cheap as it really was...I guess it's about getting lost in the moment...whatever does that for you, enjoy it and make no apologies.

It's like when I say Eminem is my favourite....idgaf, I can see the argument for a handful of other guys I respect and enjoy, but as anyone can tell from my writing, I love the technical aspect of the game...and imo in that regard he is the best. Not to say I follow him blindly, I acknowledge he is not as in tune with hip hop like he used to be, and other dudes are making better music (Kendrick)...but as a technical writer he is untouchable...I be walking my dog and think of random lines and suddenly get the word play or double entendre...not cuz I'm dumb but because it's so subtle.

In closing...don't base your opinion on negatives, base them on positives.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote