View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 02:13 PM   #58
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
what did you owe him money for?
for a bet that the steelers make the playoffs back in 2010 and he hasn;t showed any proof that he doesn't owe me the money

the only thing he did was delete a thread where he admitted to owing me money on his website projectrhyme and mad people remember the thread and can vouch for me

plus the screen shot of the pm I continuously posted where he says he will pay me if I come back to the site

which was a totally different story which was explained where pr trolled me off the website by picking on my gf who looks like me, which I cried about

so after that weekend where they trolled me off the site I return to have diode tell me that he will pay me my bet money only if I return to the site
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote