Old 09-10-2021, 04:43 PM   #36
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfugrip View Post
So if the vaccine works, why should they care?

Im all for personal choice, and I'm seeing a world where you will lose your job, freedom and life unless you inject an experimental drug into your body that is 40-60% effective against a virus that the people pushing the vaccine had no idea how to contain. If i die from Covid make it extra painful because these people are killing us more than any virus with a 90% survival rate ever could.
viruses mutate. The vaccine already doesnt work as well against delta as it did against the original strain of COVID because it mutated. People who are unvaccinated have the virus for a longer period of time and therefore spread it to more people, which means the virus has more hosts and more hosts means an increased chance that it will mutate. If the virus mutates in a way that the vaccines don't work at all, we're going to be back to square 1 with a brand new virus that has no vaccine or defense against it, more people dying, and we're going to have to shut down the economy once again and go through this entire process of people like PHC who get their news from YouTube rabbit holes.

They'll start out saying "the virus doesn't exist", until they get proven wrong by massive amounts of data

Then they'll change their argument to "the virus is just like a common cold" then get proven wrong by massive amounts of data

then they'll change their argument to "the vaccine will kill you and in 2 weeks everyone is going to be shaking like they have parkinsons" then get proven wrong by massive amounts of data

and then they'll change their argument to "the FDA has only approved it for emergency use" and then stick their thumb up their ass when the FDA approves it

and now I frankly don't even know what the antivaxx argument is anymore apart from "I demand freedom to choose" which is irrelevant. Long term data? What exactly counts as long term enough where you're all willing to say "Okay fine, I'll take the vaccine". I really want a concrete number because it's been nearly a year now and the data we have is 219 million cases of COVID with 4.55 million people dead versus 2.32 billion people fully vaccinated, all of whom have gotten the vaccine TWICE and crickets as far as any solid data that the vaccine is a genuine risk.

We also have historical data on vaccines in general that any long-term side effects that come from a vaccine occur within the first couple of months. No shit we have no idea how the COVID vaccine is going to affect you in 50 years, we have no idea how COVID is going to affect you in 50 years. The polio vaccine came out 66 years ago and we have absolutely NO data proving that the polio vaccine won't cause you to spontaneously combust at year 67 but jesus christ I wish you could see how stupid that sounds.

didn't know yall were such pussies about needles

Last edited by Answer; 09-10-2021 at 04:49 PM.
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote