Old 11-23-2013, 10:46 PM   #18
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

man you depress me so much.

i'm gonna try and pretend you posted a video that sane people would watch and reccomend to people to watch.

i dont believe in anything they are saying. thats someone elses views on weird evolution/racism/bible stuff

if adam and eve was real, which it isnt but if it was, i have no problem with them being black. it would make more sense

thats why i asked if you believed white people were descendants of cain, because god put a mark on cain so all people would see him and know etc.

but word, theyre saying they got black skin because of the sun and shit. realistically its more white people got white skin because of a lack of sun.

we aren't all different apes

thats what people dont get.

when a pikachu evolves into raichu, its still a pikachu

were the ape we evolved from. all humans. blacks whites etc we are exactly the same. not like a black bear, and a brown bear. we're all brown bears with different tints