Thread: Small Adult
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2023, 09:28 PM   #36
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
if you send me a verse, i'll try to rap it delicately into my phone while in front of the bedroom mirror and not think about you.
Now this is more fun for my, again, NONSEXUAL (cept with bags) needs here Eng. As a genius JUST like you and B_T's friend w/bennies.....u k w HOL is cutting me off with a deadline CUZ I'M MORE BORED THAN SAINT lol:

Now of course HOL better let me write to the "Enjoy The Silence" Depeche Mode Remix, as we have provided for Ryno's and yes Dull's writing needs on their walls (Dull I'm JK alot bud;;; sure ur mental healht's fine and you are so close to BB and and ENG..well and NYC and dead...and me and zygote and lars and witty u know what Dull u are so on the top 50 LOL)

Now notice, @sral the (ironic) SUBTELY for eng's needs, of not Spam Linking the Youtube Beat underneath as I have all Spring, right. A proper quote, text, no link, and btw gentlemen EVERY other version of that gay 80s song can go to hell except for the Remix cited above.
Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Leaves View Post
Deadline is a HARD... wouldn't it be so hard for you emcee as Eng roast 1-sentence LOLLL yeah fuck the whole Lime and BITER AJ"s GONE SO THIS IS OUR THREAD HERE K
harrrrd deadline for emcee (written key)
We'll give him a smidge over one hour here Eng and this ain't gonna be too long I hope like the intro here
DUE 1030 PM USA ET / 330 AM FOR LARS TO FUCKING WATCH IN WONDER NOW
P
Wow so sick of that fucking beat ryno/dull fuck it u can delte teh wall link too I raped that shit on 2-3 writtens already
BEAT-switch RN HOL and I'm gonna need a 15-30 leeway /extention on the soft flaccid deadline u fucking demandingg.....
EDITING boring nonrhymey shit*
================================================== ========================

Last edited by emcee squared; 05-09-2023 at 10:43 PM.
emcee squared is offline   Reply With Quote