Old 06-30-2019, 11:19 AM   #156
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuo View Post
Really? Your votes are worth nothing Talmbout half a sentence foh if you didn’t wanna participate you shouldn’t have signed up
this was my response to 1 bar in Destro vs Carson

Quote:
I'm 'lining up these phrases', and I 'pick each letter' perfectly.
You cant 'hang, man'.. 'figure' I'd 'stick' em, your 'head is circling'.

I get that you're highlighting all your double entendres with the apostrophes, and I'm a bit more open minded about that kind of stuff than most the people on nc or rb will be, but honestly nothing in here is that complex that it needs to be explained. I've been reading/watching battles for like 17 years, I've seen all these done a dozen times. I think you're trying to do too much here, you shouldn't let your double entendres guide your wording, because then you end up saying things like "I'd stick em" which just sounds kinda corny, and ending your bar by saying "your head will be circling" just doesn't feel super aggressive or effective. I think it was passionate MC who had a bar in a song that said "Heads get bodied with a single line like a stick figure" which is a more innovative & concise way of wording a similar concept. Sometimes keeping it simpler is better than trying to do that scheme shit imo
your response to that same bar

Quote:
nah
That AK battle wasn't worth a breakdown because it was so overwhelmingly lopsided and v made no effort to construct punches. AK doesn't need my advice. Frankly, most people on this site are vets and don't need advice. For people who do need advice, "nah" isn't cutting it. But I can't offer advice to someone on how to improve their punches if they have no punches. I'll put in the effort to vote when you put in the effort to battle.

Last edited by Answer; 06-30-2019 at 11:33 AM.
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote