View Single Post
Old 04-19-2023, 07:23 PM   #13
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
I'm almost positive you take medications lol. My guy though but sheesh.
Hmm. Meds?
That's really an interesting topic (which actually was addressed in the REPORT TO LARS' OFFICE Discussion Thread)...

Aero. I've just decided to amp it up. You know. Troll the trolls a bit, truth be told.
BACK MY SHIT-TALK UP A LIL WITH SOME PRODUCTIVITY - IN TEXT&RAP&FEEDBACK

In 2016 I WAS on meds and DID GO insane on netcees.
I mean it's just my word: but you'll have to trust me that now I'm "fairly" mentally healthy...

I am dropping a new mixtape in May, Aero. (HOPEFULLY) My voice is still recovering from the fone-recording practice takes in the Audio section.

I've tagged you on the BA chat, A, if you or Adverse ever get free time -- you are free to move the "non-traditonal" battles with extra posts&shit...move to OM area. The battle chat provides the details for possible cleanup (AND open4votes the remaining "normal" battles).

Thanks bud.
It's gonna take ALOOTTTT of weed and medium alcohol and caffeine to get me to click ANY discord link this weekend.
And if I do, I may insta-leave like a scared fawn.

You guys on discord have perfected trolling/boarding/posting... i'm sure it helps that MOST of your "heavy-writing" days are behind you.

I'm just an editor on a production run since Uni called me out so.....
Yeah I'm kinda busy with the writing/mags/mixtape shit, but I think at some point I should pop on discord randomly again.