Old 01-30-2014, 01:27 PM   #19
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

my point is pretty clear, if you can't make sense of it you are the troll in getting me to continue to try and type my meaning. but i am a sorceror of renown, killing trolls is my job.

the bible is a work of fiction. the men who wrote it, wrote things in it from personal perspectives so successive generations wouldnt have to go through what they went through. a soft bald man didnt like getting made fun of by sprite like fully haired youths, so he wrote in a story about how youths get mauled by bears because god doesnt like people who make fun of balding people.

its the same as how they created jesus, the roman empire was constantly working to quell rebellions, the populaces across the empire worshipped a great variety of gods, and each people had there war gods and shit, which were used in times to incite revolts. meanwhile this jesus character was created and pushed onto the people, as a peace love god. so that oonga boonga #3 wouldnt bash his neighbors head in and try and incite the village to take up arms against rome. jesus was a creation to pacify the populaces and control them.

there is no record of his existence or his death, yet the romans were excellent taskmasters and we actually have the records of the courts where jesus was supposedly sentenced to be crucified.

he is a fictional character like elisha, created to make humans act in certain ways.

open your eyes plebian