View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 08:48 PM   #45
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Ron Garner touched on it in his confessions, but y'all heard about legit ufo shit hiding in plain sight? Like real life FBI ufo shit being hinted in X-Files episodes and referenced like in MiB? I've heard that people can get away with posting some legit ufo footage mixed in with clearly fake shit too. If it flies under the radar and causes no red flags, its not an issue.

If you remember that old ALIEN AUTOPSY video they released and was narrated by Commander Riker lol... it was in the comedy section at my Blockbuster.

if you watch any compilation videos on the subject, you'll know what I mean (Angels hat to thread)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgVETuXKe1I

^ there's a message from @zimdar to @veritas right at the 15:24 mark.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote