View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 04:05 AM   #8
UserName
K I N G

Battle Record: 15-10

UserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant future

Goin with Cash here.

Steve:

Sure, he's versatile with personals, yet a quote'll have him rattled
"I'm feeling Blue" - you, ya pregnant girl, and all the votes after ya battles

Cash:

These bullet holes have you in a baddddd condition...This fucker gonna bleed dead
I don’t care where you live...You’re State gonna be “Opened Up” when you Leave Red
The most socially awkward EVER...You approach a girl with shakes, clown
Shit, even saying Hydrangea...If you bought her Flowers it’d give you a nervous breakdown
You’re the corniest dude...It’s like you were born to just lose
Only time Fox is on the Right Side of ANYTHING is when they’re reporting the news
The Milly’s or Wesson...either way bullets leavin’ they clip
It’s an episode of First Take...either ‘let the Max talk’ or give Stephen A. Smith

hey, solidest section i've read today. Read pretty effortlessly. Good shit. Steve, you just didnt have much as far as WIT. you chose to go for the deep personal angle and it wasnt effective enough, like, at all. i respect the choice, just not the execution.

Cool battle.

V - Cassius