- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universe View Post
Oh and since I'm done, if anyone was wondering my plan for the chapters was to make each one more graphic than the next in order to prove society actually enjoys this stuff or at least tolerates it - "society" being you guys, the voters, who vote for me - and have it as a kind of reverse therapy that would be aimed at the audience to make us really think of WHY we are intrigued by this. The family is a metaphor for the breaking down of our morals. We are an "incestuous" small group hence the incest angle.. etc.

I was planning to end it with the two brothers fighting each other and one winning out (the primal side) and linking it back to the first week where my topic was one guy dragging the other after a bloody battle. So it would've ended where it all began ... thus starting the vicious cycle all over again... because that's human nature.

Everything's Connected.

Just thought I'd share my concept with everyone :).
Delete your post and write/finish it up vs Adverse. It seems like the perfect send off if you’re really done?