Old 10-28-2018, 11:01 AM   #6
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

im sure it differs site to site, the same picks on betdsi had it at like 6200, this site was only 1021 or some shit. also its alot of favorites. the pats were like -1200 i think, so they weighed it down ridiculously, but lumping the browns pick in jumped it alot and they're +300, i'd have to look again but i think theyre the only underdog i took

but word i don't know if betdsi tightened depositing shit or something, or just my bank/mastercard tightened their shit, but i couldn't make a new deposit on there. i even tried to buy bitcoin to deposit with bitcoin, and coinbase was declined by my card. think mastercard/my bank just became stricter with random charges i dunno.

mybookie has the best card acceptance shit so it went through but on my statement it says "angelica" lmao wtf.

but word i wanted to put some money up again with the intention of just fucking off instead of when i was thinking i was a guru cuz i turned 100-1800 with my first few bets before losing it all lmao