View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 11:51 PM   #10
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Longer version in Mag

I can't blame Scar for his cop-out, this was close and can go either way. I do believe both wrote more of an old school topical with hidden meanings and messages in them. I do KNOW that both executed not only the topic, but individual concepts perfectly. Jay wrote about writing for me, compairing the meat market to chopping and selling lines to the populace, which is us in reality. Where Lars wrote about the artist who drew this photo as well as the original author of the three wise monkey's, "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil". You both dropped some deep knowledge and had fun with it. I've read roughly half the verses thus far, but I'm fairly certain these two will be my favorite two of the round. Kind of hard not to in all honesty. With all of this said, I must vote on one.

While I loved each for a multitude of reasons, I can't say I really liked one more, if I'm truthful. But I can say one resonated with me more because I am a sucker for ancient knowledge being brought to the forefront yet again. So while Jay dropped a classic, Lars played closer to what I traditionally like, though I can not stress enough that both of these verses were flawless.

v/ Diablo in the most microscopic of margins.

TUPAC SHAKUR