Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night 2
- Write Week V
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- Winter Topical II
- 1-2 Punch league

Pinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant future

Dead@
Quote:
Formal Logic takes pride in thinking inside the box.

PiE writes rap about math.

Nigma only has rhymes.

Adonis never has rhymes.

Pinot Grij thinks he's funny.

The Artful Salopian has the worst name ever.

PancakeBrah's verses all have coffee-shop cup rings on them in his binder before he types them.

Defy Gravity bolds and centers his verses.

Innovator doesn't know what the letter R is.

Sharp Nine needs to stick to battling if a collab with a 13-year-old is his only open mic sample.

Aesthetic is new.

Mike Wrecka probably knows the challenges ahead of time.

Plot beat Dagel.

Mr. J writes every verse the same.

Pryde spelled his name with a Y like we're on RapBattles in 2002.
@Adonis.. when you tell someone to take an L cuz you're going hard, then you obviously care about wins an losses so don't lie to the good voting public. And when you lose after predicting a victory, then you look like an idiot. And you couldn't clown me off the site because my whole style is dick and fart jokes, so obviously I have nothing to lose... I'm not Pancaking you right now, so don't hate cuz I called you out on saying something stupid.