White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default My OM heads enter pls

.. So geno is gonna have more time for a little while to do some shit. At least until i start my new job passed the test at 3m and i will begin work within the month once the background check goes through and i get the palerwork for the drug screen, and complete that.. In the mean time..

What would my omgs be interested in. Write nights. Write weeks. Or maybe so ething better? The write weeks seemed more sucxessful than thw write nights. Im guessing because most of you need a few days? Idk. Believe we ran one write night and i cant remember who won but it if my memory serves me correctly.. I felt like it went "ok"and was fun to.

If anybody has any suggestions or would like to help me do differeng different to get more writers wanting to write. Lets talk about it in here. Holla atcha boi.
@Mr. J @dead man @Pent uP @veritas @big baby @ill nik-A @Aero @The Dead Poet @Chyeahhh!!! @WRATH @Tha Pastor Reach Yeah @NYCSPITZ @sraL @Diode @Bags @Vulgar @oats @Frank @Certain @PancakeBrah @Innovator @Lip Torn @anyone else who has a competitive feel left in them and would be down

This would if course lead to another nitch on your accomps. Something fresh. As long as admins are on board. Unfortunately i do t have the powers or authority to do that type of thing. Lmk peeps

Last edited by Geno; 08-01-2017 at 01:48 PM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote